Friday, July 1, 2011

The Victorian English Gentlemens Club - Lost My Face In A Fast Car Race



Bag of Meat is a masterpiece. I was very much looking forward to it. There are so many records that do nothing to me lately, so it's very welcome. It also comes at the right moment, there's a lot going on and I need a record with this amount of personality now. It kind of makes me nervous, I want to listen to all the songs at the same time, like this track 'Lost My Face In A Fast Car Race' is so striking and different I can't grasp it immediately.
The VEGC are definitely my favourite band. They have to release this on vinyl soon, I need it this summer.

The Victorian English Gentlemens Club - Lost My Face In A Fast Car Race by cathedral_heat

1 comment:

Aldo said...

Really great song indeed, looking forward to the entire album.